We cordially invite you to participate in the annual conference on the Business Issues from the Future Specialists’ Point of View 2021.
As every year, the scientific-practical conference “Business Issues from the Future Specialists’ Point of View 2021” returns to the Faculty of Business at Kauno kolegija/University of Applied Sciences, traditionally inviting to make presentations and /or submit scientific articles. This year the conference will be held on Wednesday, 5 May. Due to the pandemic situation in the country and in the world, it will be a virtual event.
The conference is aimed at cooperation between students, lecturers and business representatives through carrying applied research and participating in discussions on management, economics, law, communication and information as well as other issues essential for the academic community.
We invite you to present your research findings or share thoughts and insights on the following topics:
- Management: management of organizations and business processes; leadership and values in business and the public sector; the benefits of social business and corporate social responsibility; sales, marketing and IT solutions; the role of tourism, sport, wellness, culture and leisure services for the quality of life; business solutions in the context of a global pandemic; etc.
- Economics: financial innovations in business; business tax issues; solutions of corporate financial management; business models in the sharing economy, the impact of the global pandemic on the economy;
- Law: trends and perspectives in modern law; business law issues; cyber and data security;
- Communication and Information: challenges of communication in the 21st century; traditions and innovations in communication; peculiarities of intercultural communication; public and personal communication; corporate communication; communication of organizations in the context of a global pandemic; etc.
The conference welcomes lecturers, students and business representatives.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE (FOR PRESENTATIONS AND / OR PAPER SUBMISSION): 20 April
- PRESENTATION SUBMISSION: 28 April 2021, by email: email@example.com (presented in PowerPoint or other format approved by the conference organizers).
- FULL PAPER SUBMISSION: 11 May 2021, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: When submitting an article by email, authors must send a Warranty of Authorship. It is required to guarantee that the article contains original research data, and its content as well as authorship are agreed by all co-authors.
Information for participants:
Participants must register to make presentations at the conference and submit the presentation to the conference organizers by the due date. Presentation time is up to 10 minutes. Presentation languages are Lithuanian or English. Presenters will receive certificates, and the best will be awarded.
All submitted manuscripts, that meet the requirements, will be reviewed and published in online Conference Proceedings (ISSN: 2538-7669).
Participation in the conference is free of charge. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Do not miss this opportunity to share your thoughts with the members of scientific community!