- Choose the study programme.
- Register in our online application system: https://apply.kaunokolegija.lt/.
- Please upload all documents to the platform that are required.
- Receive the invoice for the application fee (120 Euros) and pay it. After proceeding with the payment, upload its proof of it to the application system.
- After the application fee is received, KK will proceed with qualification recognition following Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education recommendations. More information regarding the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education can be found here.
- Get the admission confirmation by contacting email@example.com.
- Pay the tuition fee.
- Apply for a Temporary Residence Permit.
- Plan your arrival to Lithuania.
Documents to be submitted
- Official legalised documents of previous education (high school diploma and university diploma, if any) including an academic transcript;
- Copy of a passport or an ID card;
- English language proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent) showing knowledge of English language. Requirement: IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B2.
If previous studies were done in English the language proficiency certificate is not required. In such cases an official document proving studies completed in English language is needed from a previous education institution.
All of the official documents have to be presented either in English or Lithuanian language. Verification from the Notary for English and Lithuanian translation of all written documents is required.
The Application will not be considered if some of the required documents are missing.
NOTE. EU citizens have an opportunity to apply for the state funded place. Applications should be submitted via the joint admission network Association of Lithuanian Higher Education Institutions, otherwise the application procedure is the same.
Important dates and deadlines
Deadlines for the application:
1st of June for applicants from EU/EEA countries and 1st of May for non-EU/EEA applicants.
Admission rules and academic recognition
- The procedure of the recognition of foreign qualifications at Kauno kolegija Higher Education Institution is performed following the Guidelines of the Procedure for Assessment of Education and Qualifications Concerning Higher Education and Acquired under Educational Programmes of Foreign States and International Organizations (approved by Order No 1-419 of the Director of Kauno kolegija Higher Education Institution, on 9th of November 2021).
- Admission is regulated by the Rules of Admission of Kauno kolegija Higher Education Institution.
- For full information, please check General Documentation Requirements, Criteria and Procedure and Country Specific Requirements.
Steps for the sending institution
Steps for the student
- Make sure you were nominated by your home university.
- Contact the International Coordinator of the faculty you are arriving to regarding the study subjects:
- Faculty of Arts and Education – International Coordinator
Kristina Juodeikienė (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Faculty of Business – International Coordinator
Kristina Kavaliauskaitė (email@example.com),
- Faculty of Medicine – International Coordinator
Almeda Vaidelauskaitė (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Faculty of Technologies – International Coordinator
Viktorija Gudauskaitė (email@example.com);
- Go to https://www.erasmus-dashboard.eu/account/login.
- Create your profile:
- name, surname;
- study programme: studies;
- stage of mobility: preparing for mobility.
- Create an Online Learning Agreement (OLA):
- student information: personal and academic data;
- sending institution: name, department, contact person;
- receiving institution:
- name – KAUNO KOLEGIJA,
- Faculty of Arts and Education,
- Faculty of Business,
- Faculty of Medicine,
- Faculty of Technologies,
- contact person:
• Faculty of Arts and Education – Coordinator
• Faculty of Business – International Coordinator Kristina Kavaliauskaitė
• Faculty of Medicine – International Coordinator Almeda Vaidelauskaitė
• Faculty of Technologies – International Coordinator Viktorija Gudauskaitė
- proposed mobility programme:
- subjects: regarding the subjects contact the International Coordinator of the faculty you are arriving to,
- period of the mobility: exact dates of the beginning and end of the mobility,
- language competence;
- responsible people:
- sending institution: your coordinator,
- Kauno kolegija Higher Education Institution: Head of the Department you are arriving to (for contacts ask the International Coordinator);
- sign the OLA online,
- press “Send to Sending Institution Coordinator”.
- proposed mobility programme:
- Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Transcript of Records;
- proof of English language proficiency (recommended level B2).
- Wait for the response about your acceptance.
Steps for the trainee
- For traineeship possibilities contact:
Faculty of Arts and Education – International Coordinator Kristina Juodeikienė (email@example.com),
Faculty of Business – International Coordinator Kristina Kavaliauskaitė (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Faculty of Medicine – International Coordinator Almeda Vaidelauskaitė (email@example.com),
Faculty of Technologies – International Coordinator Viktorija Gudauskaitė (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Apply here.
Important dates and deadlines
Deadlines for the nomination (only for studies):
Autumn semester: 15th of May
Spring semester: 15th of November
Deadlines for the application for studies:
Autumn semester: 1st of June
Spring semester: 1st of December
Deadlines for the application for traineeships:
No deadline. Application open all year round.
Beginning of the semester:
Autumn semester: 1st of September
Spring semester: 1st of February
Before the arrival
Before the mobility, students are required to get the travel insurance covering the costs for healthcare, medical treatment, lost personal belongings, return flight etc.
For EU citizens it is also recommended to get the European Health Insurance Card.
Non-EU citizens usually need to obtain student visa before the arrival. More information here.
Each applicant for full-time studies must pay the application fee of 120 EUR. The payment is non-refundable.
Students of Kauno kolegija Higher Education Institution who are not state-funded pay the price fixed in study agreement. The price is divided into equal parts for every semester.
First-year students pay the full tuition fee for the academic year. In further years, students who cannot pay the whole amount for the semester are able to submit a request for partial payments.
|Study programme||For EU citizens / For non-EU citizens|
|English for Public Relations||2692 EUR|
|International Business||1974 EUR|
|Tourism and Hotel Management||1974 EUR|
|Image Design||4114 EUR|
|Name and address of the bank||SWEDBANK AB
Maironio g. 26B, LT-44249 Kaunas, Lithuania
|Bank account||LT28 7300 0100 0222 9776|
|Name and address of the institution||Kauno kolegija
Pramonės pr. 20, LT-50468 Kaunas, Lithuania
|Purpose of the payment||Name Surname Application Fee
Name Surname Tuition Fee
We appreciate your choice to choose Kauno kolegija Higher Education Institution (KK) for your full-time or exchange studies and / or traineeship!
It is planned to organize the studies in a non-remote manner. If necessary, part of the study sessions will be conducted remotely. Decisions on the organization of studies in a remote or non-remote manner are made by the responsible employees of the departments of Kauno kolegija Higher Education Institution.
Traineeships are organized following all personal safety regulations and depend on available places at the hosting organisations.
It is recommended not to hurry with buying your tickets very much in advance before your trip as the situation might be changing fast. Please follow information here.
Please note that if the epidemiological situation deteriorates and the instructions of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania change, changes in the organization of studies / traineeships are possible.