Business Faculty of Kauno Kolegija / University of Applied Sciences will bring together the community and representatives of business enterprises to a scientific-practical conference „Business Issues from the Future Specialists’ Point of View 2020” organized for the seventh time. The event will be held on Wednesday, April 22. The conference venue is Kauno Kolegija / University of Applied Sciences (Pramonės pr. 22A, Kaunas) Room 407. You are welcome to present your research and/or submit scientific articles.
The aim of the conference is to bring together students, teachers and business representatives carrying on applied research and to serve as a platform for discussions on management, economics, law, communication and information, and other issues essential for the academic community. The conference provides an opportunity for the delegates to share their research knowledge and ideas, present the research results face to face, and share insights on the following topics:
- Management: management of organizations and business processes; leadership and values in business and the public sector; the benefits of social business and corporate social responsibility; sales, marketing and IT solutions; the role of tourism, sport, wellness, culture and leisure services in the context of quality of life, etc.
- Economics: financial innovations in business; business tax issues; solutions of corporate financial management; business models in the sharing economy, etc.
- Law: trends and perspectives in modern law; business law issues; cyber and data security, etc.
- Communication and Information: challenges of communication in the 21st century; traditions and innovations in communication; peculiarities of intercultural communication; public and personal communication; corporate communication, etc.
The conference welcomes lecturers, students and business representatives.
- LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION (FOR PRESENTATIONS AND /OR PAPER SUBMISSION): April 6,
- PRESENTATION SUBMISSION: April 15, 2020, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (presented in PowerPoint or other format agreed with the conference organizers).
- FULL PAPER SUBMISSION: May 11, 2020, by email: email@example.com
Note: When submitting an article by email, authors must send a Warranty of Authorship signed by all authors. By doing so, the authors guarantee that the article contains original research data, its content and authorship are agreed with the authors of the article.
Information for participants:
Participants must register to make presentations at the conference and submit the presentation to the conference organizers by the due date. Report time is up to 10 minutes. The languages of reports are Lithuanian or English. Presenters will receive certificates, and the best reports will be awarded.
All submitted manuscripts that meet the requirements will be reviewed and published in online conference proceedings with ISSN: 2538-7669.
Participation in the conference is free of charge. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not miss the opportunity to share your thoughts with the scientific community!