The academic community of Kaunas University of Applied Sciences is sincerely concerned regarding the political situation in Belarus. We express our solidarity with the people of Belarus and support the democratic aspirations of our neighbouring country. For the sake of it:
- we are ready to accept students having the Belarus citizenship on preferential terms. We shall offer free tuition fee for a certain number of full-time studies for students, who have become victims of the regime.
- we invite the students from our partner universities in Belarus who have become victims of the academic repressions and not able to continue their current studies to transfer their studies to one of our study programmes.
- our staff members are encouraged to run joint activities with their colleagues in Belarus.
More information about:
- the study programmes taught in English – https://www.kaunokolegija.lt/en/study-programmes-types/full-time-studies-in-english/
- the application procedure – https://www.kaunokolegija.lt/en/application/