On 10–12 of May 2022, a panel of external evaluation experts will visit the university:
- Prof. Colin Raban (team leader), independent consultant to higher education institutions, emeritus professor of the University of Derby (United Kingdom);
- Sinead O’Sullivan (team secretary), Quality Director at University of Limerick (Ireland);
- Prof. Laust Joen Jakobsen (member of the academic community), Head of Programmes at University College Copenhagen, member of the International Association of University Presidents (IAUP), Chairman of the Board of the Adult Education Center Southern Denmark (Denmark);
- Prof. dr. Lukas Scherer (member of the academic community), Executive Director of the Institute for Quality Management and Business Administration at the FHS University of Applied Sciences St. Gallen, Director of EMBA Programmes at this university, Auditor of Swiss union for quality and management systems (Switzerland);
- Gintarė Vaitkienė (representative of the social partners), Head of the neuroclinic “Empatija”, member of the working group for the reorganization of nursing, supportive care and small municipal hospitals of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Lithuania (Lithuania);
- Ieva Porutytė (student representative), a second-year student in the Creativity and Business Innovations study programme at Vilnius University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania).
Coordinator: Daiva Buivydienė.
Contact person at Kaunas University of Applied Sciences: Kristina Adomaitienė.
You can get acquainted with the agenda of the external evaluation visit of Kaunas University of Applied Sciences here (in Lithuanian language).