Kauno kolegija Higher Education Institution provides psychological help for students who experience difficulties related to studies or personal life. Every student is welcome to consult:
- when feeling down, anxious, lonely, sad or hopeless,
- when encountering difficulties in communication with others or overall decision making,
- when affected by personal problems at work, relationship, loss of a family member, eating disorders, alcohol, drug abuse,
- when facing difficulties in time planning or effective learning,
- when having lack of motivation or issues with public speaking.
We kindly invite students of Kauno kolegija Higher Education Institution to take opportunity and enrol in free psychological counselling.
In need of information or to register for counselling, write firstname.lastname@example.org.