18th International Conference
FORUM OF IDEAS 2020
held by Students’ Creative Association
- build up the traditions of student’s creative activities;
- provide the possibility for students to present their scientific research, creative artistic works, project experiences;
- stimulate students’ and teachers’ creative cooperation.
Students may present:
- creative artworks in the field of art, design, technology, photography, etc.;
- applied research (articles);
- presentations of artistic, social projects.
Articles and pictures of creative artworks will be available in an e-publication with an ISSN. Conference publications will not be edited or proofread.
Date and time: 23 April 2020, 10 a.m.
Following Order No. 1-89 of the Director of Kauno kolegija/University of Applied Science „On the Measures of Managing Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Kauno kolegija“, the International Students’ Conference is postponed from 23 April, 2020, to May. The date of the event will be specified later.
Venue: Kauno kolegija / University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Arts and Education (A. Mackevičiaus St. 27, Kaunas)
Registration is open until 15 April 2020
Articles and pictures of creative artworks with metrics should be sent by 15 April, 2020 to email@example.com.
The event is organized by the Faculty of Arts and Education.
For more information contact Kauno kolegija / University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Arts and Education; Mackevičiaus St. 27, LT 44259, Kaunas; phone (8-37) 321047, personal +370 600 23976 firstname.lastname@example.org.