Each student has a possibility to choose full time studies or studies under Erasmus exchange programme at Kauno kolegija / University of Applied Sciences.
Study programmes taught in English:
The beginning of Introduction week – 28 August, 2017.
The beginning of studies – 4 September, 2017.
All applicant has to fill in the application form online https://apply.kaunokolegija.lt/
Also supporting documents should be sent to:
KAUNO KOLEGIJA / University of Applied Sciences
Unit of International Studies
Pramones pr. 20
Supporting documents for full time studies are:
- Official legalised Matriculation / School Leaving Certificate including the grades (Academic Transcript);
- Notarized copy of passport (for non EU citizens) or ID card (only for EU and EEA citizens);
- 2 passport-type photographs 3×4 cm (recent).
- A copy of check showing paid Application fee 180 EUR (where the name of the applicant and the date of payment are indicated);
- English language profficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or any equivalent) showing at least intermediate knowledge of English if the previous study were not in English language.
- Health Certificate based on complete medical examination and International Vaccination Pass (only when applying to the study programmes of health care). In your Vaccination Documentation there should be information, when you have had: Tetanus, (not older than 10 years ) Diphteria, (not older than 10 years ) MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), taken two doses and 2nd dose at least 3 weeks before arrival to Lithuania. Hepatitis (A – B) (if you have had it/them and how many doses).
All the documents have to be either in English or Lithuanian language. Subscription of the Notary for English and Lithuanian translations of all written documents is required. The educational and financial documents must be legalised and recognised by the Centre of Quality Assessment in Higher Education.
The deadline of application – 1 June, 2017.