International week 2014
International week 2014
Kauno kolegija/University of Applied Sciences is pleased to announce the International Week 2014 for colleagues from our partner institutions.
- Opportunity to learn more about Kauno Kolegija/University of Applied Sciences;
- Possibilities of meeting colleagues from the professional fields and discussing about future cooperation perspectives;
- Opportunity to experience teaching in the hosting institution;
- Opportunity to participate in the international conference “Bridging Entrepreneurship in Higher Education”;
- Social and cultural activities.
International week is organized for:
- Teachers coming within exchange programmes to give lectures for Kauno Kolegija students and/or meet our teachers.
- Staff members who are involved in promoting internationalization and innovation at their home institutions.
- Researchers, representatives of enterprises and others who are interested and/or would like to contribute to the international conference by giving a presentation on the related issues.
Welcome to Kauno Kolegija/University of Applied Sciences
Introduction. Presentation of the institution
Lectures, meetings, discussions in the faculties if scheduled
Sightseeing in Kaunas. Guided tour
Bridging Entrepreneurship in Higher Education
Lectures if scheduled
Round table discussion on intercultural communication issues
Lectures, meetings, discussions in the faculties if scheduled.
International students’ masseurs championship.
*The aim of the conference “Bridging Entrepreneurship in Higher Education” is to discuss strategies and actions towards entrepreneurship in relation to innovation and internationalisation in higher education.
The major topic areas:
- EU initiatives for the development of entrepreneurship;
- Internationalisation and entrepreneurship;
- Education-business partnerships;
- Entrepreneurial learning initiatives.
Detailed programme of the international week and the conference will be provided later.
Deadline for registration is 15 February, 2014.
If coming on exchange programmes you are welcome to present the necessary documents for us to sign beforehand, if required.
Guests are suggested to stay in the hotels
For more information, please, contact:
Ms. Agne Narvilaite, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of International Studies, Kauno kolegija/University of Applied Sciences
Pramones pr. 20, LT-50468 Kaunas, Lithuania, Tel. +370 37 751 144; Fax. +370 37 751 135