Unit of International Studies
Unit of International Studies
The Unit of International Studies was established in 2013 to substitute the Department of International Relations
Key areas of activity are as follows:
- Coordination of the internationalization activities at Kauno Kolegija/University of Applied Sciences and following the implementation of related strategic objectives
- Administration of mobility programmes
- Admission of international full- time students
- Preparation of documents regulating separate international collaboration activities;
- Dissemination of information on international collaboration activities and opportunities;
- Search for potential partners and development of relations with international partners;
- Reception of foreign guests and organization of international cooperation events;
- Collection and analysis of data related to the internationalization activities at the institution
Staff of the Unit of International Studies
Currently there are 3 staff members in the unit responsible for different activity areas:
Head of the Unit of International Studies:
E – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning of international activities of the institution to meet strategic objectives;
- Coordination of international activities of Kauno Kolegija / University of Applied Sciences divisions;
- Coordination of ERASMUS + programme on an institutional scale (Institutional Erasmus Coordinator);
- Representation of the institution in international events;
- Rendering consultations on international activity, applying for international project funding, arranging international conferences, seminars, meetings;
- Supervision of international project funds;
- Coordination of faculty coordinators’ activities.
Outgoing Student and Teacher Coordinator:
E – mail: email@example.com
- Administration of outgoing Erasmus + mobility activities;
- Supervision of bilateral agreements;
- Rendering consultations to outgoing students and teachers;
- Preparation and supervision of financial agreements of outgoing students and teachers;
- Communication with international partners;
- Preparation of information for outgoing students and holding information seminars for them;
- Making announcements about studies, scholarships, and placements.
Incoming Student and Teacher Coordinator:
E – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission of international full –times students;
- Administration of incoming exchange students and staff members applications and mediation with the faculties;
- Preparation of promotional materials and dissemination of information about the study possibilities at Kauno Kolegija / University of Applied Sciences;
- Advising incoming teachers and students about accommodation, visas and other issues;
- Arranging orientation weeks and cultural programmes for incoming students;
- Coordination of mentor programmes.
International activities at the faculties are coordinated by the Project Coordinators:
Vienozinskis Faculty of Arts, Kaunas, A.Mackeviciaus st. 27, room no. 206.
Ms. Violeta Kamantauskiene, e-mail: violeta.kamantauskienė@go.kauko.lt
phone: (8 37) 32 11 09
Faculty of Management and Economics, Kaunas, Pramonės pr. 20, room no. 413.
Mr. Modestas Riauka, e-mail: email@example.com
phone: (8 37) 76 13 16
Faculty of Medicine, Kaunas, K. Petrausko st. 15, room no. 317.
Ms Vytaute Giedraitiene, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: (8 37) 32 41 56
Faculty of Technologies and Landscaping, Kaunas, Pramonės pr.22, room no. 213.
Mr. Povilas Beseckas, e-mail: email@example.com
phone: (8 37) 35 23 10
Kedainiai J. Radvila Study Centre, Kedainiai, Basanavičiaus st. 4
Ms. Ieva Brazauskaite -Zubavičiene, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taurage Department, Taurage, Aerodromo st. 6
For information, please, contact the Unit of International Studies,