Kaunas Kolegija/UAS continues its active participation in international cooperation projects and considers it as one of the important areas of international activities in which:
- it seeks to strengthen the links between education, business and applied research/art;
- it looks for possibilities to participate in innovative projects that add value to the study programmes;
- teachers are encouraged to create intensive programme projects and implement them together with students.
The academic units of Kauno Kolegija participate in:
- ERASMUS+ Strategic Partnership projects:
- “Coaching Schools to Face Change Ahead” 2015-1-IT02-KA201-014883, Kedainiai J. Radvila Study Centre represents Kauno Kolegija as partner;
- EXPEDUCOM Experiential Education Competence 2014-1-LT01-KA200-000368, coordinated by Kauno Kolegija J. Vienozinskis Art Faculty;
- “EMPOWERING TEACHERS FOR STUDENT-CENTRED APPROACH” 14-203-000655 KA2-HE-15/14, the Faculty of Management and Economics represents Kauno Kolegija as partner;
- “Let’s make it better! Raising the awareness of the triad nutrition-health-food safety in school education” 2014-1-RO01-KA200-002931, the Faculty of Technologies and Landscaping represents Kauno Kolegija as partner.
- Erasmus + Sport projects:
- “Villages on Move Baltic” 579678-EPP-1-2016-2-FI-SPO-SCP. Faculty of Medicine represents Kauno Kolegija as partner;
- “Integrated Football the new Frontier of Sport for All” 2016 -1004/001-001. Department of Sports Management (Faculty of Management and Economics) represents Kauno Kolegija as partner;
- “European Day of Integrated Sports” Department of Sports Management (Faculty of Management and Economics) represents Kauno Kolegija as partner.
- Erasmus Thematic Network:
- “ELLAN – European Later Life Active Network” 539547-LLP-1-2013-1-FI-ERASMUS-ENW. Faculty of Medicine represents Kauno Kolegija as partner.
- Nordplus networks and projects:
- NOBANET: Nordic-Baltic Network for Internationalisation of SMEs;
- NOBANET: E- business models for international SMEs;
- Welltour – Promotion of wellness tourism in Nordic and Baltic countries;
- NEWELRA – Baltic-Nordic Network for Creating New Earning Logics in Rural Areas;
- “Sustainable Living in an Inclusive Society”.