When studying at Kauno Kolegija / University of Applied Sciences the students have a possibility to spend a study period abroad under Erasmus+/ Nordplus Programmes or any other bilateral agreement, participate in international projects, conferences, etc.
Under Erasmus + Student Mobility Programme the students can:
- Spend a study period abroad in the partner institution of Kauno Kolegija/University of Applied Sciences for the duration 3-12 months. A study period abroad may also include a traineeship period.
- Have a traineeship abroad for the duration 2-12 months.
- Autumn semester: 10th of September – 10th of October
- Spring semester: 20th of January – 20th of February
There are about 150 partner institutions of Kauno Kolegija / University of Applied Sciences under Erasmus+ programme Erasmus partners
About Nordplus possibilities please contact faculty coordinators.
In order to be selected and get the Erasmus+ grant for mobility the students have to participate in the contest with other students. The main criteria for it are:
- the academic results of the previous period;
- the compliance of the proposed study programme abroad with the study programme studied at Kauno Kolegija/UAS;
- foreign language (in which the studies or practice abroad will be performed) skills;
- motivation of the student and his/her readiness for international experience.
The approved Erasmus+ grant rates at Kauno Kolegija / University of Applied Sciences by countries of destination:
|Country group||Grant for studies/per month, EUR||Grant for traineeship/per month, EUR|
|1.Denmark, Ireland, France, Italy, Austria, Finland, Sweden, UK, Lichtenstein, Norway||500||700|
|2. Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Spain, Croatia, Cyprus, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Portugal , Slovenia, Iceland, Turkey.||400||600|
|3. Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Macedonia||300||500|
|4. Other countries||650||700|
You can learn more about Erasmus+ programme The Nordplus grant rates approved at Kauno Kolegija/University of Applied Sciences are the same as under Erasmus+ programme.
The students with special needs may apply for additional support
Possibilities for Traineeships
The student is responsible to find the place for traineeship himself or can choose it from the list offered by Kauno Kolegija/University of Applied Sciences. Placements can take place at any company/centre/institution which is involved in economic activities in the public or private sector.
Kauno Kolegija/University of Applied Sciences cooperates and can mediate with the following organisations regarding placements: