When studying at KAUNO KOLEGIJA / University of Applied Sciences (UAS), the students have a possibility to spend a study period abroad under the Erasmus+ / Nordplus programmes or any other bilateral agreement, participate in international projects, conferences, etc.
Possibilities for Studies
About Nordplus possibilities, please, contact the international coordinator of your faculty.
Under the Erasmus+ Mobility Programme the students can:
- Spend a study period abroad in the partner institution of KAUNO KOLEGIJA / UAS for the duration of 3–12 months. A study period abroad may also include a traineeship period;
- Have a traineeship abroad for the duration of 2–12 months.
Autumn semester: September10th – October 10th
Spring semester: January 20th – February 20th
There are over 200 partner institutions of KAUNO KOLEGIJA / UAS under the Erasmus+ programme.
In order to be selected and get the Erasmus+ grant for mobility, the students have to participate in the contest according to this criteria:
- the academic results of the previous period;
- the compliance of the proposed study programme abroad with the study programme studied at KAUNO KOLEGIJA / UAS;
- foreign language (in which the studies or practice abroad will be performed) skills;
- motivation of the student and their readiness for international experience.
Erasmus+ grant rates valid from the academic year 2018–2019:
|GROUPS OF COUNTRIES||FOR STUDIES||FOR TRAINEESHIP|
|Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Lichtenstein, Luxemburg, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom||520 EUR||700 EUR|
|Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain||470 EUR||650 EUR|
|Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey||320 EUR||500 EUR|
|Other countries with which KAUNO KOLEGIJA cooperates (e. g. Belarus, China, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine)||700 EUR||700 EUR|
An additional grant of 200 EUR / month is awarded to socially disadvantaged students.
The students with special needs may apply for additional support.
The students are responsible to find the traineeship place themselves, or can choose it from the list offered by KAUNO KOLEGIJA / UAS. Placements can take place at any company / centre / institution which is involved in economic activities in the public or private sector.
KAUNO KOLEGIJA / UAS cooperates and can mediate regarding placement with the following organisations: