Students from partner institutions who would like to spend a period of studies / practice at Kauno kolegija / University of Applied Sciences can fill the application here.
If for some unexpected reasons you are not able to apply online, please, send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Application form;
- Copy of your passport, Identity Card (only for EU and EEA citizens);
- Learning agreement for studies/ Learning agreement for traineeships;
- Transcript of Records.
NOTE that applications are only accepted from the students of our partner institutions.
Autumn semester: 1st of June.
Spring semester: 1st of December.
The autumn semester begins on the 1st of September.
The spring semester begins around the 1st of February.
If accepted, plan your trip to Lithuania.
- Consider to inform the Incoming Mobility Coordinator about your arrival dates.
- If you require a room in the dormitory or you need other practical information, check here: http://www.kaunokolegija.lt/en/students-support-and-services/.
NOTE that non EU citizens need visa to stay in Lithuania:
- Find the closest Lithuanian Embassy and take your documents to apply for Visa D, which allows you to study in Lithuania.
- Consider the time you need to approach the Embassy if it is not located in your country.
- National visa may be issued in ~14 days (more about visa: http://www.migracija.lt/index.php?-237863922).